A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced 2nd and 3rd Line Support Technician to work with one of Sental’s National clients.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing an end to end service and support to customer, passionate about delivering excellent customer service.
Duration of Employment
Full Time (Monday to Friday)
- Ensuring outstanding customer service is delivered to all clients, customers, and partners.
- Support customers, engineers, and field service engineer in technical solution of services and incident management
- Provide remote support or appropriate escalations with network and system issues.
- Manage event tickets.
- Perform support diagnostics with occasional support co-ordination duties in response to customer incidents
- Report, manage and progress incidents that are to be resolved by 3rd party contractors/service partners
- Would suit a 2nd line Engineer, Network Engineer, IT Support Engineer, Datacoms Engineer or someone in a similar position.
- Good working knowledge of Network fundamentals; routers and switches, WAN, LAN. (with Cisco CCNA, CompTIA Network +, Juniper or similar)
- ITIL Foundation in Service Operations - ideal but not essential
- The ability to work independently and self-manage
- Ability to prioritize workload
- Excellent organisational skills
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to jemma . farnill @ sental .co .uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www .Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”