A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Accounts Assistant to work with one of Sental’s National clients.
The appointed Accounts Assistant will work alongside the Estates Finance Manager, ensuring you provide essential finance support.
Duration of Employment
Full Time (Monday to Friday)
- Work closely with the Estates Finance Manager.
- Coordinate a wide range of financial activities.
- Provide support to the group finance team as and when required.
- Process both sales and purchase invoices.
- Prepare cashbooks.
- Support with the preparation of management accounts.
The successful Accounts Assistant must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Hold an AAT degree or equivalent or be part qualified is desirable.
- Knowledge and understanding of VAT return preparation.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- IT Literate.
- Hold a full UK clean driving licence.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to alice . edmond @ sental .co .uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www .Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”