A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Accounts Payable Specialist to work with one of Sental’s Global clients.
The appointed Accounts Payable Specialist will be responsible for producing and processing accurate accounts payable information as well as providing administrative support.
Duration of Employment
Full Time (Monday to Friday)
- Assist in creation of new supplier accounts and raising PO’s.
- Process and track supplier and worker payments.
- Resolve all invoice/payment queries.
- Prepare monthly accrual reports alongside the finance department.
- Review and provide monthly financial reports as required.
- Provide relevant information with regard to budgets and forecasts.
The successful Accounts Payable Specialist must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Hold a degree or equivalent.
- Accounting experience including accounts payable, forecasting and spend reporting is advantageous.
- IT Literate.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to vikki . nugent @ sental .co .uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www .Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”