A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Administrator to work with one of Sental’s National clients.
The appointed Administrator will work as part of a team supporting business activities throughout the UK.
Duration of Employment
Monday to Friday (Full Time)
- Ensure the database is maintained at all times and data is recorded accurately.
- Supervise support staff as and when required.
- Ensure all site paperwork is recorded in line with the businesses policies and procedures.
- Respond to phone enquires, ensuring the issue is resolved first time.
- Operate all office equipment.
- Produce invoice as and when needed.
- Arrange travel and accommodation for various employees.
The successful Administrator must have the following skills and experience:
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to plan and prioritise own workload.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- IT Literate.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to vikki . nugent @ sental .co .uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www .Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”