A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced AP Manager to work with one of Sental’s Global clients.
The appointed AP Manager oversee the end to end accounts payable process while managing a team of AP clerks.
Duration of Employment
Full Time (Monday to Friday)
- Manage a team of AP clerks.
- Implement new policies and procedures within the department.
- Raise purchase orders.
- Ensure all new supplies are inputted onto the appropriate system.
- Collate information needed for statutory audits.
- Liaise with suppliers, ensuring any issue or query that may arise is resolved.
- Monitor expense claims from employees.
- Work with the finance team, ensuring the business understands invoice coding.
The successful AP Manager must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge and understanding of working with multiple currencies.
- Ability to prioritise own workload and meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- IT Literate.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to jemma . billany @ sental .co .uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www .Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”