A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Apprentice Recruiter to work with one of Sental's National clients.
The successful candidate will be responsible for placing talented professionals into specialist positions within National and Global organisations across the UK.
We are looking for a driven, enthusiastic individual who has the ambition to thrive and build a successful career within a customer focussed role, in return we can offer full training and support with the opportunity to progress within an ever expanding company.
Duration of Employment
Monday - Friday Office Hours
- Develop a clear understanding of the client, industry, culture and their recruitment needs.
- Identify and approach suitable candidates by utilising our existing database, and various job-boards.
- Advertise job vacancies and place these on relevant recruitment boards.
- Briefing candidates about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question.
- Prepare CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants.
- Review and conduct pre seen calls for prospective candidates.
- Schedule interviews whilst supporting the selected candidate with interview preparation assistance.
- Support candidates through the onboarding process and provide aftercare once commencing new employment.
- Manage and maintain relationships with existing client accounts.
- Previous experience within a customer focussed role is advantageous however not essential as full training will be provided.
- The successful candidate will be ambitious, passionate and self-motivated to succeed.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Be able to work as a team player but also use own initiative.
- Must hold a full clean UK driving licence and own a vehicle.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to jemma . farnill @ sental .co .uk
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”