A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Area Sales Engineer to work with one of Sental’s Global clients.
The appointed Area Sales Engineer will both plan and manage the sales aspects of accounts within the business.
Duration of Employment
Full Time (Monday to Friday)
- Continue to visit and develop existing customer accounts.
- Ensure new customer relationships are built and developed.
- Keep in close contact with customers to build a strong rapport.
- Identify new opportunities for the business.
The successful Area Sales Engineer must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience within a similar role.
- Experience working within a fast paced environment.
- Account management and development experience.
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- IT Literate.
- Full UK driving licence
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to vikki . nugent @ sental .co .uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www .Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”