A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Area Shift Leader to work with one of Sental’s National clients.
The appointed Area Shift Leader will manage the daily operations in the department.
Duration of Employment
Full Time (Monday to Friday)
- Set up and maintain all department production lines to correct standards.
- Ensure operators are familiar with safety procedures.
- Oversee all production lines, ensuring production targets are consistently met.
- Continually find ways to improve the performance of equipment.
- Ensure sufficient resources are available.
- Manage and coach a team of operatives, ensuring you lead on people management activities.
The successful Area Shift Leader must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Experience working within the food industry.
- Strong knowledge of quality and food safety.
- Ability to build strong working relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- IT Literate
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to tim . hills @ sental .co .uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www .Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”