Excellent plus benefits
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Assistant Commercial Manager to work with one of Sental’s National clients.
The appointed Assistant Commercial Manager will be responsible for providing commercial support to the business, managing existing accounts and developing new business opportunities.
Duration of Employment
Full Time (Normal Office Hours)
- Support all commercial activities for the business, providing high standards of customer service always.
- Implementation of new sales opportunities.
- Act as a first point of contact for all commercial and business development enquiries.
- Able to provide quotations and proposals for customers, ensuring that a follow up is actioned.
- Effectively manage large accounts and build strong working relationships.
The successful Assistant Commercial Manager must have the following skills and experience:
- Great verbal, and written communication skills.
- Strong customer management skills.
- Able to use own initiative as well as work effectively within a team.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Previous experience working within a similar position.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to Sophie . Ombler @ sental . co . uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www .Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”