A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Assistant Contract Manager to work with one of Sental’s National clients.
The appointed Assistant Contract Manager will support the Estates Manager to deliver property and facilities management.
Duration of Employment
Full Time (Monday to Friday)
- Monitor contractual obligations ensuring they are met.
- Oversee PPM and reactive maintenance for the estate.
- Prepare monthly contract monitoring reports for clients.
- Arrange monthly contract monitoring meetings with clients.
- Monitor contractor performance, ensuring they meet KPI’s.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with both clients and contractors.
- Carry out admin and finance tasks.
- Support the Centre Management team as and when required.
The successful Assistant Contract Manager must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge and understanding of contract management is desirable.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to build strong working relationships.
- Hold a full clean UK driving licence as travel to different sites is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- IT Literate.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to tim . hills @ sental .co .uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www .Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”