Excellent plus benefits
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Business Development Manager to work with one of Sental’s National clients.
The appointed Business Development Manager will work closely with key stakeholders to align commercial strategy to maximise the business value and commercial offering.
Duration of Employment
Full Time (Monday to Friday)
- Identify commercial end to end opportunities, ensuring they meet businesses target and objectives.
- Work with Commercial Managers to develop a delivery plan for growth.
- Plan and coordinate various activities to identify new ways of working.
- Ensure cost effective solutions are delivered and meet customer requirements.
- Liaise with key stakeholders to plan out commercial priorities and objectives.
- Promote business products and services, while being aware of local competitors in order to drive commercial proposals.
The successful Business Development Manager must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge and understanding of the logistics, freight and transport industry.
- Experience delivering commercial strategy within a logistics/freight/transport/retail industry would be ideal.
- Strong understanding of customer requirements to drive commercial proposals.
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- IT Literate.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to jemma . billany @ sental .co .uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www .Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”