Excellent plus benefits
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Legal Services Category Manager to join one of our Global clients.
The appointed Category Manager will be responsible for spend and leadership of key initiatives within the Legal Service Category, while engaging with stakeholders and suppliers.
Duration of Employment
Full Time (Monday to Friday)
- Workly closely with the Global Category Director, ensuring functional objectives are set.
- Deliver and implement Legal Services Category targets.
- Identify supplier risks and opportunities within the Legal Services Category.
- Develop the Global Category Strategy for legal services.
- Ensure any supplier performance risks or issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Manage strategic Legal Services Category supplier relationships.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business admin, finance or technical field.
- Extensive experience in Procurement Legal Services.
- Demonstrable alignment of legal services category strategy.
- IT Literate.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to joe . brewer . @ sental . co . uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www .Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”