A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Clinical Business Manager to work with one of Sental’s National clients.
The appointed Clinical Business Manager will lead a commercially focused service to patients.
Duration of Employment
Full Time (Monday to Friday)
- Implement the business strategy, ensuring the nursing service is continually at a high standard.
- Assist with the development of the nursing strategy.
- Manage and support a team of nurse managers.
- Work alongside the sales and business development teams, ensuring increased sales and brand awareness are achieved.
- Take charge of national projects in order to improve service delivery.
The successful Clinical Business Manager must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of financial and budget management.
- Ability to build strong working relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- IT Literate.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to jenny . hunter @ sental .co .uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www .Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”