A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Construction Project Manager to work with one of Sental’s National clients.
The appointed Construction Project Manager will develop initiatives from concept through to design
Duration of Employment
Full Time (Monday to Friday)
- Report to the Associate Director, ensuring you support all aspects of projects.
- Deliver a wide range of both refurb and construction projects.
- Ensure all projects are within budget from brief through to design.
- Manage procurement exercises on behalf of clients.
- Understand clients needs while building strong working relationships.
- Produce financial information in relation to project budgeting.
- Work alongside both clients and consultants throughout the development stages of projects.
- Produce board reports as and when required.
The successful Construction Project Manager must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Hold a project management degree or equivalent.
- A full clean UK driving licence.
- Knowledge of construction contracts e.g. NEC3, JCT etc.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and meet set deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- IT Literate.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to tim . hills @ sental .co .uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www .Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”