A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Continuous Improvement Engineer to work with one of Sental’s Global clients.
The successful candidate will identify manufacturing improvements through optimisation and continuous improvement.
Duration of Employment
Full Time (Monday to Friday)
- Design and develop manufacturing processes to maximise effectiveness and efficiency.
- Understand methods in manufacturing be reviewing the production information.
- Identify bottlenecks in the manufacturing processes.
- Ensure manufacturing issues are minimised by designing control systems.
- Work with both management and clients to develop standards for production.
- Design and run systems and processes within the business.
- Complete risk assessments.
- Give support in the planning and management of assigned projects.
- Industrial or Mechanical Engineering degree or equivalent is essential.
- Previous experience within an engineering industry.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- IT Literate
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to jemma . farnill @ sental .co .uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www .Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”