A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Credit Control Manager to work with one of Sental’s Global clients.
The appointed Credit Control Manager will provide support and guidance to a small team of credit controllers.
Duration of Employment
Full Time (Monday to Friday)
- Manage and develop the businesses credit control processes.
- Process new account requests in a timely manner.
- Identify customer accounts and escalate to senior management if any issues arise.
- Liaise with accounts payable as and when required.
- Manage the team, ensuring they continually update records.
- Provide support with month/year end reporting in accounts.
The successful Credit Control Manager must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Extensive credit control experience or equivalent.
- Ability to problem solve and make decisions.
- Knowledge and understanding of building good working relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- IT Literate.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to jemma . billany @ sental .co .uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www .Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”