A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced CRM Lead to work with one of Sental’s National clients.
The appointed CRM Lead will create and deliver the businesses CRM strategy.
Duration of Employment
Full Time (Monday to Friday)
- Take charge of all areas of CRM within the business.
- Grow the profitability of the existing customer base.
- Ensure requirement for efficient use of the CRM are described.
- Analyse the current CRM, ensuring it meets the businesses goals and objectives.
- Work closely with both the marketing and sales teams.
- Plan and manage digital CRM marketing campaigns.
The successful CRM Lead must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Extensive experience within a CRM role.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of CRM principles.
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- IT Literate.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to jemma . billany @ sental .co .uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www .Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”