A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Customer Operations Supervisor to work with one of Sental’s National clients.
The appointed Customer Operations Supervisor will report directly to the Customer Operations Manager for the team.
Duration of Employment
Full Time (Monday to Friday)
- Guide the team, ensuring that targets and objectives are met.
- Ensure all team members provide efficient customer service and any complaints are managed appropriately.
- Offer support to the team as and when required.
- Oversee department targets and employee development.
- Ensure all deadlines are met and completed in a timely manner.
- Organise the team workflow, ensuring all team members understand their tasks.
The successful Customer Operations Supervisor must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Experience managing a large team.
- Ability to make decisions independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- IT Literate.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to sophie . ombler @ sental .co .uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www .Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”