A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Customer Service Team Leader to work with one of Sental’s National clients.
The appointed Customer Service Team Leader will report directly to the Customer Operations Manager.
Duration of Employment
Full Time (Monday to Friday)
- Effectively manage the team through tracking and implementing of KPI’s
- Ensure the team are working towards a common goal and consistently following guidelines
- Support a number of direct reports from advisors to more senior team members
- Delegate work load to ensure work is distributed evenly
- Ensure all deadlines are met and completed in a timely manner.
- Support as required in areas where the team are struggling with a high volume workload
The successful Customer Service Team Leader must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Experience managing a large team.
- Ability to make decisions independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- IT Literate.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to sophie . ombler @ sental .co .uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www .Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”