A fantastic opportunity has become avaible for an experienced Customer Support Advisor to work with one of Sental's National clients.
The successful candidate will resolve and identify customers needs while making sure all issues are solved in the appropriate way.
Duration of Employment
- Give support to any customer issue that may occur.
- Develop a strong rapport with customers ensuring you find the best solution to their problem.
- Continually take responsibility of any customer interaction.
- Assist with queries and resolving issues when required.
- Work effectively with a large team ensuring a strong level of customer service is provided at all times.
- Previous experience handling complex IT issues is desirable.
- Experience within Customer Service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work within a fast paced environment.
- Be able to work as a team as well as use own initiative.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to sophie . ombler @ sental .co .uk
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”