Another exclusive opportunity has become available from Sental for an experienced Demand Planner to work with one of our Global clients.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring operations are timely, efficient, effective and that demand planning activities are well maintained.
Duration of Employment
Full Time (Monday to Friday)
- Effectively analyse sales forecasts for the business.
- Ensure all sales data is challenged in order to accurately forecast demand.
- Look at old data to help identify trends and changes within the business.
- Liaise with both the Sales and Operations teams, ensuring information relating to forecasts is presented.
- Work towards KPI’s ensuring productivity and accuracy is maintained at all times.
- Maintain data for audit trails.
- Produce reports in order to assist with decision making.
- Continue to build strong working relationships with key Stakeholders.
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent in a relevant field.
- Some international travel may be required.
- SAP experience would be advantageous
- Previous experience interpreting data.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- IT Literate.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to tim . hills @ sental .co .uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www .Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”