Excellent plus benefits
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Depot Manager to work with one of Sental’s National clients.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall operations for the site and involved in the development and coaching of staff.
Duration of Employment
Full Time (Monday to Friday- with occasional weekend work depending on business requirements)
- Developing the organisation of the Depot.
- Ensure targets are met by monitoring and motivating others to achieve their individual targets.
- Maximise sales by providing excellent customer service and account management.
- Ensure the depots financial and fleet targets are achieved.
- To review rates and implement increases as and when it is appropriate in light of the market conditions.
- In charge of health and safety on site and ensure that this is being adhered to at all times.
- Previous management experience is essential.
- Knowledge of commercial and financial awareness.
- Excellent sales and negotiating skills.
- Strong Customer Service experience.
- IT Literate
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to jenny . shepherd @ sental .co .uk
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”