A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Design Technician to work with one of Sental’s National clients.
The appointed Design Technician will carry out a variety of projects within a fast paced environment.
Duration of Employment
Full Time (Monday to Friday)
- Work alongside other team members to complete and design AutoCAD drawings.
- Carry out various projects at one time.
- Maintain a high level of service at all times when carrying out a project.
- Assist with project specific design issues, ensuring issues are resolved.
- Liaise with various employees within the Technical team.
- Ensure any work carried out is to a high standard and in line with client requirements.
The successful Design Technician must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience within a construction or manufacturing industry.
- Experience working in AutoCAD.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to alex . mulligan @ sental .co .uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www .Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”