A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Development Chef to work with one of Sental’s National clients.
The appointed Development Chef will develop and adapt both new and existing food products.
Duration of Employment
Full Time (Monday to Friday)
- Develop new product lines, ensuring they meet customer requirements.
- Ensure customer recipes are matched and well suited to their brands.
- Liaise with the technical department, ensuring all products are suitable.
- Produce recipes and cost calculation documents for all new products.
- Adapt existing products that don’t currently meet standards from either the client or the business.
- Deliver product presentations to both current and potential clients.
- Ensure all briefs are met including price parameters.
- Work alongside the production and quality team throughout all stages of development.
- Keep the work area clean and tidy at all times.
The successful Development Chef must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Experience working within a quality fresh food environment.
- Hold a Level 3 NVQ or equivalent in food catering and preparation.
- Ability to generate new product ideas for customers.
- Strong interest in food and product development.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- IT Literate.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to tim . hills @ sental .co .uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www .Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”