A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced DevOps Engineer to work with one of Sental’s National clients.
The appointed DevOps Engineer will work on cloud solutions for the business.
Duration of Employment
Full Time (Monday to Friday)
- Give support to the design and implementation on all pre-production environments.
- Use AWS to develop infrastructure as code.
- Develop application CI/CD pipelines using tools such as Jenkins.
- Create new tools to assist the daily duties as and when required.
- Liaise with other teams within the business when needed.
- Be involved with any technical discussions that may occur.
The successful DevOps Engineer must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience working within a similar position.
- Knowledge and understanding of Cloud concepts.
- AWS CLI and CloudFormation experience is essential.
- Strong knowledge of Windows.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to jemma . billany @ sental .co .uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www .Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”