A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to work with one of Sental’s National clients.
The appointed Digital Marketing Manager will deliver, manage and track digital marketing campaigns.
Duration of Employment
Full Time (Monday to Friday)
- Manage digital marketing campaigns and budgets for the business.
- Work closely with stakeholders, ensuring an increase in the effectiveness of digital marketing.
- Utilise a variety of digital marketing tools to deliver digital marketing campaigns.
- Run continuous improvement plans.
- Liaise with the Brand & Communication team, ensuring the brand is accurately communicated in online advertising.
- Ensure digital marketing campaigns are delivered on time and within budget.
The successful Digital Marketing Manager must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience within a similar role.
- Ability to build and maintain working relationships.
- Experience managing paid digital marketing is essential.
- Strong PPC and SEO experience.
- IT Literate.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to jemma . billany @ sental .co .uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www .Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”