A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Electrically Biased Engineer to work with one of Sental’s National clients.
The appointed Electrically Biased Engineer will be responsible for carrying out electrical activities within a manufacturing environment.
Duration of Employment
Fulle Time various shift patterns
- Install and maintain all plant, services and buildings on site.
- Carry out PPMs.
- Liaise with production to provide support, ensuring that downtime is minimised.
- Identify and report any unsafe operations.
- Attend site meetings.
- Complete any administrative duties in relation to the engineering plan.
- Work closely with the Senior Shift Engineer.
The successful Electrically Biased Engineer must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Hold an engineering degree or equivalent.
- Previous experience within FMCG.
- Experience working within an fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to adhere to safe working procedures.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to tim . hills @ sental .co .uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www .Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”