A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Engineer (civil) to work with one of Sental’s National clients.
The appointed Engineer will work with major highways and infrastructure clients on contract project design and delivery.
Duration of Employment
Full Time (Monday to Friday)
- Design and prepare contracts/documentation of both civil and structural engineering schemes.
- Carry out site visits and surveys.
- Liaise with clients, contractors and colleagues.
- Assist with the management of projects.
- Use various engineering software packages to prepare and present information.
The successful Engineer must have the following skills and experience:
- Hold a civil engineering degree or equivalent.
- Previous experience within a similar role.
- Knowledge and understanding of structural principles.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Experience using software packages such as AutoCAD and Civil3D.
- Microdrainage system experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to tim . hills @ sental .co .uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www .Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”