A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Engineering Control Manager to work with one of Sental’s National clients.
The appointed Engineering Control Manager will effectively manage the field resources.
Duration of Employment
Full Time (Monday to Friday)
- Manage the field resources, ensuring customer promises are achieved and within agreed Service Level Agreements.
- Coordinate and control the effective projects of faults and installs to the field.
- Identify patterns that could be caused by major service failure by monitoring faults, ensuring any corrective works are arranged.
- Liaise with key customers and partners, ensuring faults are resolved.
- Provide technical support to the Field Resource.
- Assist with the overall improvements of the Field Operations.
The successful Engineering Control Manager must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience of delivering SLAs and KPIs.
- Knowledge and experience of carrying out performance reviews.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships.
- Strong organising and planning experience.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to vikki . nugent @ sental .co .uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www .Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”