A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Engineering Health & Safety Advisor to work with one of Sental’s National clients.
The appointed Engineering Health & Safety Advisor will ensure that all policies and procedures are followed to a high standard and in compliance with HSE guidance.
Duration of Employment
Full Time (Monday to Friday)
- Promote a safety first culture throughout the business.
- Monitor compliance with the businesses Health & Safety policies and procedures on a day to day basis.
- Identify and implement any Health & Safety improvements.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and manage internal relationships with site based H&S managers.
- Organise and participate in Health & Safety meetings.
The successful Engineering Health & Safety Advisor must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience working within a similar role.
- NEBOSH qualified or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of CDM regulations.
- Experience working within a fast paced environment.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to jemma . billany @ sental .co .uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www .Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”