A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Exams & Data Manager to work with one of Sental’s Local clients.
The appointed Exams & Data Manager will provide management services to the exams and data functions within the business.
Duration of Employment
Full Time (Monday to Friday)
- Ensure management services are provided to the exam functions.
- Ensure any data is recorded accurately and inputted into the correct database.
- Monitor progress, ensuring goals and objectives are met.
- Give support to the business’ enrolment processes.
- Work across the business, ensuring management reports are reviewed and improvements are made if required.
The successful Exams & Data Manager must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience within a similar role.
- Hold a management qualification or equivalent would be advantageous.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- IT Literate.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to sarah . jenkinson @ sental .co .uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www .Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”