A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Finance Manager to work with one of Sental’s Global clients.
The appointed Finance Manager will prepare and manage financial activities for the business.
Duration of Employment
Full Time (Monday to Friday)
- Prepare and implement all financial services across the business.
- Manage the end to end financial processes in a timely manner.
- Liaise with the Financial Controller on a regular basis.
- Prepare actuals, forecasts and budgets for the financial statements.
- Assist with the preparation and submission of the annual budget.
- Mentor the team, ensuring all accounting activities are completed, including monthly, quarterly and yearly closing.
- Share both accounting and financial advice to stakeholders.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Hold ACA/ACCA qualification or equivalent.
- Knowledge and understanding of the IFRS rules.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- IT Literate.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”