A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Financial Accountant to work with one of Sental’s National clients.
The appointed Financial Accountant will support all aspects of financial accounting while leading the production of all financial information for the business.
Duration of Employment
Full Time (Monday to Friday)
- Regularly prepare balance sheet reconciliations to cover all balance sheet accounts.
- Report on budgets and forecasts variances for the balance sheet of the business.
- Ensure correct levels of financial control are in place throughout the business.
- Provide advice and guidance on key financial areas such as VAT reporting, audit advice, etc.
- Assist in the management accounts preparation, budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Provide financial input into business reviews, liaising with key stakeholders.
- Assist with payroll audit checks and any other audit issue that may arise.
- Communication with both internal and external auditors when required to supply accurate information.
- Support the Group Financial Controller with forecasting and budget preparation.
The successful Financial Accountant must have the following skills and experience:
- Be a CCAB qualified accountant with practical experience is essential.
- Experience managing and leading teams to achieve success.
- Previous experience managing within a customer service environment is essential.
- Experience managing budgets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Full UK Clean Driving Licence
- IT Literate
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to jemma . billany @ sental .co .uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www .Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”