A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Fixed Assets Accountant to work with one of Sental’s National clients.
The appointed Fixed Assets Accountant will take charge of the end to end asset process.
Duration of Employment
Full Time (Monday to Friday)
- Carry out balance sheet assurance/reconciliation.
- Maintain the fixed asset register.
- Prepare monthly accrual data, including assets acquisition, disposals and write offs.
- Provide capital project analysis.
- Determine budgets for projects as well as monthly, quarterly and annual budgets.
- Prepare monthly fixed assets reporting.
- Provide data on project spending.
The successful Fixed Assets Accountant must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- ACA or ACCA qualification or equivalent
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- IT Literate
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to jemma . billany @ sental .co .uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www .Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”