A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Group IT Service Delivery Manager to work with one of Sental’s Global clients.
The appointed Group IT Service Delivery Manager will oversee the performance of IT services within the business, ensuring the service desk is run efficiently.
Duration of Employment
Full Time (Monday to Friday)
- Manage all IT related service delivery processes, ensuring daily IT operations are effective.
- Supervise the delivery of IT infrastructure projects.
- Implement management policies in providing services to clients.
- Manage and train team members, ensuring they find the most effective ways of performing their daily duties.
- Work alongside the senior leadership team, supporting the completion of projects.
The successful Group IT Service Delivery Manager must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience within a similar role.
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent.
- Knowledge and understanding of the IT industry.
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- IT Literate.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to sophie . ombler @ sental .co .uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www .Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”