A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Group Tax Assistant to work with one of Sental’s National clients.
The appointed Group Tax Assistant will assist the Group Tax Manager with various aspects of group taxing for the business.
Duration of Employment
Full Time (Monday to Friday)
- Give assistance with the preparation and both consolidated and stand alone VAT returns.
- Perform annual tax reviews.
- Prepare quarterly corporation tax payments calculations.
- Assist with the review of corporation tax returns.
- Ensure assistance is given with the collation of data for R&D claims.
- Review and research developments in tax.
- Distribute the daily banking report.
The successful Group Tax Assistant must have the following skills and experience:
- Hold an ATT or CTA qualification or equivalent.
- Experience using Sage would be advantageous.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- IT Literate.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to jemma . billany @ sental .co .uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www .Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”