A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Head of Marketing to work with one of Sental’s National clients.
The appointed Head of Marketing will recruit and onboard new customers for the business.
Duration of Employment
Full Time (Monday to Friday)
- Manage the marketing budget.
- Design and develop the marketing lead generation strategy.
- Deliver and develop campaigns across various marketing channels (both online and offline).
- Guide the lead generation team, ensuring consumer sales and engagement are met.
- Manage and organise both online and face to face customer events to increase brand awareness.
- Ensure customer led campaigns are delivered, keeping in line with current market trends.
The successful Head of Marketing must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Ideally the successful candidate will have experience within the service industry.
- B2B experience would be ideal however not essential.
- Ability to build and maintain working relationships.
- IT Literate.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to jemma . billany @ sental.co.uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www .Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”