A fantastic opportunity has become available for a HR Advisor to work with one of Sental’s National clients.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing advice and guidance on all employee relations and general HR duties.
Duration of Employment
Full Time (Monday to Friday)
- Oversee the recruitment process - assisting with interviews, offer letters & contracts.
- Offer advise on Employee Relations.
- Monitor the on-boarding process.
- Data input.
- Monitor maternity, paternity and absences ensuring that all requirements are received.
- Organising documents and accurately maintaining filing systems.
- Responding to emails.
- Ad hoc Administrative duties.
The successful must have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Organised and able to manage own workload.
- CIPD qualified Level 5 or above would be advantageous.
- Strong communication skills.
- Highly computer proficient.
- Able to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to sophie . ombler @ sental . co . uk
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For more information on current roles, useful tips on writing a CV and advice on what to expect in an interview, please visit our website: www. Sental .co . uk
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”