A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced HR Advisor to work with one of Sental’s National clients.
The appointed HR Advisor will provide support to various employees within the business, while ensuring all business objectives are being met effectively.
Duration of Employment
Full Time (Monday to Friday)
- Provide HR advice and guidance on day to day people issues.
- Ensure HR databases are continually updated by HR assistants, while providing support as and when required.
- Support managers with any discipline and grievance issues.
- Conduct regular reviews with occupational health providers.
- Involvement in all aspects of recruitment from sourcing right through to onboarding.
The successful HR Advisor must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- CIPD level 5 qualified or equivalent.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of employment legislations.
- Experience managing multiple caseloads.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- IT Literate.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to alice . edmond @ sental .co .uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www .Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”