Excellent plus benefits
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced HR Advisor to work with one of Sental’s National clients.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing support, advice and direction across the group with a main focus on weekly payroll, compliance and general HR duties.
Duration of Employment
Full Time (Monday to Friday)
- Provide support and guidance to managers.
- Manage the weekly payroll process.
- Proactively manage the sickness, absence and employee performance.
- Work with the Senior Managers to provide a high performance culture.
- Ensure all policies and procedures are maintained and are in line with current legislation.
- Provide solutions and resources in reward management, job evaluation, training and development.
- Manage required projects and support other business projects.
- Offer both employment law advice and effective employee relation strategies.
- Liaise with Occupational Health Providers
- CIPD Qualified would be advantageous.
- Manufacturing experience would be advantageous
- Knowledge of the current employment law.
- Proven track record of successful absence management
- Previous experience of developing strong employee relations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- IT literate.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to sophie . ombler @ sental.co.uk
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”