A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced HR Advisor to work with one of Sental’s National clients.
The successful candidate will maintain and analyse management information while providing advice on HR polices and procedures.
Duration of Employment
Full Time (Monday to Friday)
- Provide front line support to all colleagues in relation to ER and any other queries that may occur.
- Ensure all enquires are dealt with in an efficient and professional manner.
- Give support to line managers and provide the HR team with administrative support.
- Make recommendations for improvement in regard to processes and polices within the business.
- Continue to maintain all management information and when required provide reports for the team.
- Previous experience working in a HR environment.
- Employee Relations and HR case work is essential.
- CIPD level 5 or equivalent would be advantageous
- Knowledge of HR systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- IT Literate
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to sophie . ombler @ sental .co .uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www .Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”