An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced HSE Manager to work with one of Sental’s Global clients.
The successful candidate will manage all aspects of HSE practices within the business.
Duration of Employment
Full Time (Monday to Friday)
- Identify risks within the business and take action to reduce risks from happening.
- Carry out data analysis, ensuring trends are identified.
- Continually promote a positive safety culture.
- Ensure internal audits are conducted within agreed timescales.
- Keep an up to date knowledge of all health and safety legislations.
- Support department managers in order to create positive changes within the business.
- IOSH or HACCP qualification or equivalent.
- Previous experience in an FMCG environment is essential.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- IT Literate.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to tim . hills @ sental .co .uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www .Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”