A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced HV Operations Trainer to work with one of Sental’s Global clients.
The successful candidate will develop and deliver High Voltage Operations Training.
Duration of Employment
Full Time (Monday to Friday)
- Carry out High Voltage Operations Training to both internal and external employees.
- Manage the maintenance and inspection of the HV Network.
- Continually provide an excellent customer service, ensuring feedback is monitored.
- Liaise with the Energy Management & Control Lead Trainer to share knowledge.
- Communicate with the Line Manager to provide management information for the monthly EALT reporting.
- Keep an up to date knowledge of technology.
- Educated to HNC level in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Previous experience in Power Generation or Distribution Networks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work as a team as well as an individual.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to joe . brewer @ sental .co .uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www .Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”