A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Information Security Consultant to work with one of Sental’s National clients.
Role Overview: The appointed Information Security Consultant will become a key member of the businesses cyber & information security team.
Duration of Employment
Full Time (Monday - Friday)
- Assess and evaluate any information security risks.
- Provide support on improving both business and IT performance.
- Contribute to the development of information security strategies.
- Participate in a variety of diverse projects for the business.
- Identify and resolve any risks that may arise.
The successful Information Security Consultant must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of ISO 27001, 27002, Cyber Essentials or equivalent.
- Cloud architecture experience, including Microsoft Azure and O365.
- Understanding of both virtual and physical networking.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- IT Literate.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to jemma. billany @ sental .co .uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www. Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to clients without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”