A fantastic opportunity has become avaibale for an experienced Internal Sales Coordinator to work with one of Sental's Global clients.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing administrative support and excellent customer service to all customers as well as developing and maintaining sales.
Duration of Employment
Full Time (Monday to Friday)
- General office support for the internal sales and customer service team.
- Developing and maintaining new sales as well as managing current customer accounts.
- Responsible for the smooth running of all daily deliveries and orders.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders on various queries.
- Logging and following up on sales orders – inputting and processing onto systems.
- Maintain filing systems and records.
- Assist with the trade counter whilst providing excellent customer service.
- Any other Ad-Hoc duties when required.
The successful candidate must have the following skills and experience:
- ICT and numeracy literate.
- Previous internal sales order processing / sales support experience would be an advantage.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good data accuracy skills.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to alex . mulligan @ sental. co .uk
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible.Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For more information on current roles, useful tips on writing a CV and advice on what to expect in an interview, please visit our website: www. sental .co . uk
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”