A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Investments Finance Manger to work with one of Sental’s regional clients.
The appointed Investments Finance Manger will provide essential finance and accounting support for the business.
Duration of Employment
37.5 hours pw - 08:30am-05:00pm
- Processing sales & purchase invoices
- Credit Control
- Cash book prep and posting
- Prepayments and accruals prep and posting
- Prepare management accounts
- Prepare statutory accounts
- Assist with VAT return preparation
- Assisting the group finance team as and when required.
The successful Investments Finance Manger must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience of working in finance
- AA or be part qualified is desired
- Experience of all the responsibilities above is desired
- Understand the commercial aspects of a business
- The ability and desire to deliver high quality customer service.
- Full valid driving license and own transport
Please note that any qualifications mentioned above are “or equivalent”.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to Jenny. Hunter@ sental .co .uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www. Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to clients without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”