A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced L&D Consultant to work with one of Sental’s National client.
The appointed L&D Consultant will design and manage the Learning and Development plans for the business.
Duration of Employment
Full Time (Monday to Friday)
- Work with various HR employees to develop the learning and development plan.
- Coach various managers and advise them on L&D matters.
- Give guidance on development to managers and their teams.
- Continually review and improve the L&D portfolio.
- Support the L&D Manager with various tasks.
The successful L&D Consultant must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience within a similar role.
- Knowledge of managing stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- IT Literate
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to vikki . nugent @ sental .co .uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www .Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”