A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Line Setter to work with one of Sental’s clients.
The successful candidate will be responsible for setting and running production lines within a manufacturing setting
Duration of Employment
4 on, 4 off (6am-6pm and 6pm-6am)
- Set up and prepare machinery ready for production.
- Operate high speed plant equipment.
- Monitor and measure meter and instrument readings and adjust when required.
- Carry out fast efficient line changeover
- Maintain operational effectiveness whilst providing technical support.
- Carry out minor maintenance work
- Previous experience within a manufacturing setting
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight schedules.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to tim . hills @ sental. co .uk
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible.Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For more information on current roles, useful tips on writing a CV and advice on what to expect in an interview, please visit our website: www. Sental .co . uk
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”