A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to work with one of Sental’s National clients.
The appointed Maintenance Engineer will carry out day to day maintenance tasks for the site to achieve maximum productivity.
Duration of Employment
4 on 4 off shift pattern
- Carry out planned and preventative maintenance on both plant and equipment.
- Complete fault finding to address equipment issues.
- Communicate with the operations team, ensuring they are aware of any relevant engineering activities.
- Record any stock removed from the Engineering stores.
- Ensure all documentation is completed and kept up to date for audit purposes.
- Liaise with all colleagues and key stakeholders.
The successful Maintenance Engineer must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience within a similar role.
- Experience working within a manufacturing environment.
- Hold a Health and Safety qualification or equivalent is desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to alex . mulligan @ sental.co.uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www .Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”