A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to work with one of Sental’s National clients.
The appointed Maintenance Engineer will provide support to the Chief Engineer, ensuring all equipment is safe for use at all times.
Duration of Employment
Full Time (Monday to Friday)
- Carry our general maintenance of both plant and equipment as and when required.
- Ensure planned maintenance is carried out as directed by the Chief Engineer.
- Deal with reactive maintenance of equipment, ensuring there is minimal disruption to production.
- Liaise with the Chief Engineer and Health & Safety Manager.
- Ensure records are continually updated for maintenance carried out.
- Comply with current Health & Safety legislations.
The successful Maintenance Engineer must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Experience working within a fast paces manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of hygiene practices.
- Strong understanding of relevant legislation relating to equipment.
- Ability to solve problems effectively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- IT Literate.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to tim . hills @ sental .co .uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www .Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”